These short video tutorials each cover a specific part of the Mantis Bible Study application.
Mantis Bible Study 4 Videos
- Navigation and History
- This video covers navigating through the Bible and using the Mantis History function. Scrolling, chapter buttons, page swipes, book chooser, chapter chooser, verse chooser, scrollers, and history are all covered.
- BYOSB - Build Your Own Study Bible
- This video covers the BYOSB (Build Your Own Study Bible) feature introduced in Mantis Bible Study 4.3.0 for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. The BYOSB feature allows you to set up any combination of Bible translations and Bible commentaries that can be accessed in-line, right inside the regular Bible reader screen.
- What's New in Mantis Bible Study
- New Features in Mantis Bible Study:
- Tap-and-hold Highlight
- Tap-and-hold Find
- Tap-and-hold Define
- Tap-and-hold Share
- Color-coded BYOSB liks
- Chapter Swipe Toggle
- Feature: Tap and Hold "Define"
This video demonstrates the new "Tap and Hold Define" feature introduced in Mantis Bible Study 4.9.1.
- Feature: Tap and Hold "Find"
This video demonstrates the new "Tap and Hold - Find" feature introduced in Mantis Bible Study 4.9.1.
- Analyze Verse
- This video covers the Analyze Verse feature of Mantis Bible Study. With Analyze Verse, you can compare translations, view commentaries, define words using Bible dictionaries, and take your own notes.
- Auto Scroll Feature
- This video covers the Auto Scroll feature introduced in Mantis Bible Study 4.3.0 for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. Auto Scroll allows you to sit back and read the Bible without having to touch the iPhone at all! You can adjust your speed, then sit back and read as the text scrolls by. It'll even advance to the next chapter for you.
- CWS (Zodhiates' Complete Word Study Bible
- This video shows the special features of AMG Publishing's "Zodhiates' Complete Word Study Bible", a combination of the "The Complete Word Study Old Testament" and "The Complete Word Study New Testament" products. The CWS module for Mantis Bible Study contains the complete text of the King James Old and New Testaments with Strongs Numbers, integrated Hebrew and Greek Strongs dictionaries, grammatical tags, definitions for the tags, notes on the grammatical definitions (with cross references), lexical aids for selected Strongs Numbers, notes on selected verses, plus book introductions for each book of the Bible.
- SCRF (Strongs Cross Reference)
- This video covers the SCRF (Strongs Cross Reference) Module for Mantis Bible Study 4 for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. The SCRF Module cross references Greek and Hebrew words, allowing you to find related passages between the Old and New Testaments. It's designed to be used alongside any Strongs-based Bible from Mantis, such as the NASS, KJVS, or CWS modules.
- WFIB (Where to Find It in the Bible)
- This video covers the WFIB (Where to Find It in the Bible) module for Mantis Bible Study for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. The WFIB is a dictionary module that helps locate Scripture passages related to a given word. What makes this module special is its unique inclusion of modern words and concepts. You can use it to find Scripture to words like Astronaut, Computer, Alcoholic, etc.
- NIV (New International Version)
- This video covers Mantis Bible Study 4.1 using the New International Version (NIV) module. It covers the basic text, translation notes, cross references, red text, and a quick look at Analyze Verse.
- NASS (New American Standard with Strongs)
- This video covers using Mantis Bible Study 4.0 for Apple iPhone and iPod touch with the New American Standard with Strongs (NASS) module. It covers using strongs numbers, drilling down to root words, finding where a strongs number is used throughout the Bible, and more.